Maintenance timing alerts can be set for engine oil and filter changes.
1. Press the [INFO] key, and touch [Maintenance].
The maintenance list screen is displayed.
SETTING THE MAINTENANCE TIMING INTERVAL
An item can be selected to set the interval of the maintenance timing.
1. On the maintenance screen, touch the item to be set.
The maintenance information screen of the selected item is displayed.
2. Touch [Setup] in the “Maintenance Fixed Date” settings.
3. Touch [∧] or [∨] to set the next maintenance date.
4. Touch [Set].
The “Maintenance Fixed Date” settings are complete.
5. Touch [Setup] in “Maintenance Distance”.
6. Enter the numbers to set the next maintenance distance interval.
The “Maintenance Distance’ settings are complete.
8. Touch [Back].
The maintenance timing settings are complete.
UPDATING THE MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
1. Touch [Update] for the item to be updated on the maintenance screen.
2. Touch [Yes].
DELETING THE MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
1. On the maintenance screen, touch the item to delete the information.
2. Touch [Clear].
3. Touch [Yes].